{PhotoAlt

10 CHARACTERS (MY OWN) | Meredith ‘Merry’ Chase Donaldson.

"I may be badass 95% of the time, but the other 5% of me is a girly girl female who cries at special boys with pretty faces. So be quiet and love me."

10 FEMALE FC’S I WANT TO USE | [1/10] Kathryn Prescott

Posted on August 21, 2013  

+ rp meme  + 10ffc   

10 FRIENDSHIPS | [2/10] Grantaire & Eponine

"I want a sober best friend."
"You have Enjolras and Marius for that."
"I’m being greedy, sue me."
"Can’t you just be like other girls who want a gay best friend? I can do that."

Posted on August 21, 2013   ( 107)  

+ 10friendships  + rp meme  + grantaire x eponine   

10 MALE FC’S I WANT TO USE | [1/10] Hugh Dancy

Posted on August 21, 2013   ( 1)  

+ rp meme  + 10mfcs   

{PhotoAlt

10 CHARACTERS (MY OWN) | [1/10] Gabriel ‘Gabe’ Rousseau.

"How do you have friends?"
"Because I’m handsome. Duh."

10 FRIENDSHIPS | [1/10] Bonnie Shaw + Gracie Pearce

"I love you more than any other human being on this planet. Apart from the guy who plays Superman maybe because unf."

{PhotoAlt

10 CHARACTERS IN YOUR HEAD THAT YOU’VE NEVER PLAYED | [1/10] James ‘Jonah’ Harding. 

— FACE CLAIM: TOM HARDY
— Born in London.
— Spent time in jail after he got caught up with a gang. There he was given the nickname ‘Jonah’, because he was apparently bad luck.
— Learned to box in jail.
— Came out and decided to shape up when his long-term girlfriend/high school sweetheart announced she was pregnant.
— Moved to a small town by the beach to raise his baby girl with said girlfriend.
— Turned to boxing as a professional career when they ran into financial difficulties.